Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Extra Curricular

One extra curricular activity I took place in was NJHS. We took a field trip this year too Popham Elementary School. We went to give the underprivileged kids there books. It was so touching to see all the little kids run up and get there books because I knew they probably didn't have any at home. I think everybody at HCMS should take a trip to one of these schools because it shows us how privileged we really are.

Another Extra curricular activity I took place in was football for my school. I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good. I had a ton of tackles and on the Offensive Line I opened up huge holes for my Runningbacks. Unfortunately, our season did not result in a District Championship. Oh well, we won in 7th grade.

Another activity I took part in was basketball. I am not as good at basketball as I am at football, but I'm still pretty good. I play good defense and I can knock down the jumpshot. Our basketball season ended with a District Championship. That is two in a row for our class and next year, Westlake athletics is going to be so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment